Inside the new Pegasus takes design cues from its upmarket sibling, the best-selling Unicorn range, to deliver a level of ambience and a quality of finish not normally found in a vehicle in this price bracket. The combination of the modern ‘Mendip Ash’ furniture, featuring new design locker doors with a dual gloss finish, ‘Italian Stone’ worktops, chrome fixtures and fittings plus the signature Bailey front vertical skylight totally transform the interiors to deliver the perfect room with a view.
As practical as they are comfortable these well thoughtout vehicles include a host of new features aimed at making your life easier. The installation of the Truma Combi 6E dual fuel heating system combines with the market leading thermal properties of the Alu-Tech bodyshell to make the new Pegasus a genuine four season vehicle. While the introduction of the all new ‘Dreamsleep’ soft furnishing system featuring a domestic style cushion construction with multi-layered base cushions and shaped back sets new standards in caravanning comfort.
- What makes Pegasus 4th Generation?
A stylish makeover both inside and out make the new Pegasus the range to been seen in.
- A wide choice of seven layouts, including three new and one revised model, accommodating up to five people to offer something for everybody
- Re-designed interiors offer more internal floor space, larger kitchen worktops and longer seats for more practical living
- A new domestic style seating system sets new standards in caravan comfort and simplifies the bed-making process
- A fully specified Truma Combi programmable heating system, with faster heat and hot water supply, combines with market-leading insulation courtesy of the Alu-Tech body shell to make